|Oh, How We Love Jesus
We love talking and singing about Jesus. Each day we find out more about the ways that Jesus is our friend and helper. We also love to open our Bibles and find out the messages to help us live for Him.
Mrs. Linda Taber
~B.El. Ed. from Penn State
~M.S from Capella University
~ Over 28 years of experience
in Adventist Education
~Married to Loren with three grown children,
and three grandchildren
~Enjoys reading, gardening, crocheting,
~Favorite text - Isaiah 26:3 (AKJV)
You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed
on you: because he trusts in you.
|~This multi-grade classroom brims with energy and enthusiasm for learning.
~Our Goal: To come to school and do our best every day. We will be good citizens. We will learn everything we need to know for next year.
~Our Mission: To “experience” learning through a wide variety of exercises and activities.
Reminders & Suggestions
1. Make writing a priority! Ask your child to write a letter to a friend or family member. Or, ask them to help write the grocery list or cleaning list.
2. Keep a close contact with me! Call me anytime, or even better, send me an email!
3. Ask your child how his/her day was at school and what they learned
4. Look through the Friday folder that comes home each week. Review the work with your child to enhance and enforce the concepts learned.
5. Read! Read! Read! Make sure your child is reading 20 minutes a day!
6. If you would like to send a birthday treat with your child on his/her birthday, please feel free to do so. These treats will be eaten at lunch. Birthdays are recognized during our calendar routine as well. We will recognize June and July birthdays in May.
Please do not send birthday party invitations to be distributed at school unless all children receive an invitation.
7. I will send home book order forms for you and your child to look over every month. Book clubs offer books at reduced prices. It's a great way to build your child's home library!